Polygon is about to make a splash at Korea Blockchain Week 2022! Here is all that we are doing at Asia's largest Blockchain event.
The annual gathering of Web3's brightest minds will be held Aug. 7 - 14 in Seoul, South Korea, and is expected to attract more than 30,000 attendees. Polygon is sponsoring the week-long event, hosted by FactBlock and co-hosted by Hashed, alongside some of the biggest names in the industry. The action-packed venue will feature inspirational keynotes, panel discussions, pitch competitions, investor meetups, and exciting fireside chats.
At the heart of Korea Blockchain Week is IMPACT, which brings together the industry's biggest projects to discuss and share innovative ideas in blockchain technology, DeFi, NFT, Metaverse, Web3, and more. There is lots to see and much to learn.
- A fireside chat with Arpit Sharma, VP of Global Enterprises at Polygon, and Tak Lee, Partner at Hashed
- Building the AWS for Web3 Ecosystem.
- Polygon is home to a suite of Web3 solutions similar to what Amazon Web Services offers Web2 developers -- a tool for every possible use case and scaling at a click of a button.
- 15:15 - 15:45 KST
- Seoul Stage
- An exploratory discussion on the crossroads of Web3 and Gaming.
- Michael Blank of Polygon Studios will share the main stage with Ed Chang of Ava Labs (Avalanche) to shed some light on how Web3 will reshape the gaming industry's future.
- 13:00 - 13:25 KST
- Seoul Stage
- Kevin Ang from Polygon’s Developer Relations team will walk you through Polygon's suite of products and community-building efforts that will help onboard the next billion users onto Web3.
- 15:20 -15:45 KST
- Jeju Speaking Stage
- Outside the IMPACT Conference, Arpit Sharma, VP of Global Enterprises at Polygon, will be part of an enterprise-level panel discussion on the topic – What should enterprises consider when entering Web3.0?
- The talk is part of ‘Adoption: 2022’, a conference hosted by crypto disclosure platform Xangle to bridge the gap between Korean enterprises and VCs with remarkable Web3 projects. It is an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas and build on future partnerships.
- 13:20 - 14:20 KST
- Main stage
#PolygonConnect Korea co-hosted with Hashed
Following up on the impactful presence at ETHCC Paris, #PolygonConnect comes together with Hashed to Seoul for the first time to bring a two-day extravaganza for builders of South Korea on the sidelines of KBW2022.
#PolygonConnect is a global initiative to bring together the entire Polygon ecosystem via live events, hackathons, and cool parties. The focus is to help developers, creators, and artists jumpstart their dream projects by building #onPolygon.
As part of Connect, join us on Aug. 8 (9:00 -16:00 KST) and Aug. 9 (9:00 -17:00 KST) to share insights from some of the smartest people in the ecosystem. Both days are jam-packed with fun workshops, panel discussions, AMAs, industry keynotes, and live demos. Polygon is also onboarding some of Korea's best NFT projects and influential Web3 artists, so keep your eyes peeled!
Register here to be part of #PolygonConnect and to experience the full power of Web3.
To top it off, Polygon is hosting an after-party on Aug. 8 (18:00 -22:00 KST) along with its partners OnePlanet, Hashed, MeshSwap, and Neowiz. So celebrate with us and connect with the best of the Polygon ecosystem developer community to interact, expand your network, and explore new opportunities.
BUIDL Asia 2022 & ETH Seoul
Sponsored by Polygon, BUILD Asia 2022 and ETH Seoul are key events preceding KBW2022 as part of the BUIDL Week hosted and organized by KryptoSeoul. The tech-focused conferences provide developers, communities, and businesses an ultimate opportunity to network and learn from each other.
BUIDL Asia is held on Aug. 4 & 5, followed by ETH Seoul, which is scheduled in two phases – Aug. 5 - 7 IRL and Aug. 8 - 13 Virtual. The events are marked by participation from key figures, including Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, Michael Blank from Polygon Studios, Illia Polosukhin from NEAR protocol, and Eli Ben-Sasson of StarkWare, among others.
Grab your BUILD Asia and ETH Seoul tickets now!
- Rahat Chowdhury, Developer Advocate at Polygon, will facilitate a workshop on full-stack dApp development on the Polygon blockchain
- 13:30-14:00 KST
- Tipstown S6 Floor 1, Main Stage
- Micheal Blank, Polygon Studio’s COO, will walk you through a 30 minutes presentation on Polygon’s role in bringing Web3 to the masses
- 13:00 - 13:30 KST
- Tipstown S6 Floor 1, Main Stage
And post the KBW2022, Web3 enthusiasts are in for an electric delight. For the first time, South Korea is hosting the Formula E world championship on Aug. 13 - 14 just a few miles away from the venue.
You can purchase your KBW2022 tickets here. We hope to see you there!
Tune into our blog and follow us on social media for the latest updates from the ecosystem.
Let’s bring the world to Ethereum!
Website | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn