Polygon’s bug bounty program on Immunefi, DeFi's leading bug bounty platform, is now live with a maximum bounty of $2,000,000.
If you are a security researcher looking to venture out into the blockchain space, this is your chance to understand how things function. This bug bounty program is focused on smart contracts with an essential focus on preventing the following:
- Loss of user funds by permanent freezing or direct theft
- Theft of unclaimed yield
- Freezing of unclaimed yield
- Temporary freezing of funds for any amount of time
- Unable to call smart contract
- Network shutdown
- Smart contract gas drainage
- Smart contract fails to deliver promised returns
- Checkpoint manipulation
- Protection of Delegated and Staked Amount on Smart Contract
- Securing Bridge Transfers (Minting, Withdrawal)
- Double spend by getting the clients to accept a different chain
- Double spend by validating malicious blocks
- Tamper/manipulate blockchain history to invalidate transactions
- Cause a user to mint tokens to their account
- Undermine consensus mechanism to split the chain
- Censorship (e.g. on checkpoints)
- Steal tokens from node
- Prevent node from accessing the network
- Abuse bugs in the economic system to defraud other participants (e.g. avoid transaction fees to full nodes)
- Denial of service attacks
- Chain halt and shutting down the network and more..
Please refer to https://immunefi.com/bounty/polygon/ for the scope table for the bug bounty program. The bounties range from $1000 to a maximum of $2,000,000 depending on the level of threat or vulnerabilities from low to critical.
If you’re a security researcher and new to Polygon, refer to these resources to learn more and get started with bug hunting!
Immunefi is the leading bug bounty and security services platform for DeFi, which features the world’s largest bounties. Immunefi guards over $50 billion in user funds across projects like Synthetix, Chainlink, SushiSwap, PancakeSwap, Bancor, Cream Finance, Compound, Alchemix, Nexus Mutual, and others. The company has paid out the most significant bug bounties in the software industry, amounting to over $5 million, and has pioneered the scaling DeFi bug bounties standard. For more information, please visit https://immunefi.com
Website | Twitter | Medium
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 600+ applications hosted, ~800M total transactions processed, ~60M unique user addresses, and $8B+ in assets secured.
If you're an Ethereum Developer, you're already a Polygon developer! Leverage Polygon’s fast and secure txns for your Dapp, get started here.
Website | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Studios Twitter | Reddit | Discord | Telegram | Instagram