Polygon, along with Lumos Labs, is pleased to announce the winners of $250,000 from the PolygonLEAP Accelerator!
Our joint accelerator program launched in December 2021 to bring more resources to Web3 startups in India. India's rapid rise to the forefront of blockchain adoption has been driven by the very kinds of Web3 projects we set out to support, so that we might help foster a more equitable web.
With over 250 applications, we narrowed it down to 31 startups in March for the bootcamp phase. Teams built decentralized solutions for a wide range of industries like entertainment, gaming, payments, the Metaverse, NFTs, and more. Leading industry experts held regular mentor sessions, meetups, and workshops over the course of three months to help the startups learn the ins and outs of the industry.
Take a moment to explore the six winners, below:
- Airchains: Set of tools that cover a wide range of plug-and-play services that developers would normally have to build themselves from scratch.
- Respct: Offers decentralized social gaming experience for Web3 gamers.
- Deefy: The collateral-less payment infrastructure protocol that allows users to rent, loan, and BNPL on NFTs.
- Spheron: Deploying your full stack app to the decentralized cloud is just a few clicks away.
- Zoksh: A no-code, non-custodial, multi-chain gateway for your crypto payments.
- Zippy Fitness: A borderless metaverse for runners to run, train, and communicate with each other.
Winners are also eligible to secure grants from a pool of more than $9 million, contingent on investment thesis fit. The funds will be supplied by leading global investors Lightspeed, Elevation Capital, Woodstock Fund, Sino Global Capital, Jump Capital and Builders Tribe.
“I believe that projects that emerge through programs like PolygonLEAP have a true potential to solve difficult real world problems and become successful businesses of tomorrow,” said Dalip Tyagi, Senior VP of Developer Relations at Polygon. “Polygon is determined to support builders on their journey to creating key Web3 innovations.”
“The Web3 ecosystem has been hailed for the solutions that have disrupted multiple sectors and is still showing growth with new cutting-edge technologies still being discovered,” said Kaavya Prasad, Founder of Lumos Labs. “We are glad to have supported a few of them through the PolygonLEAP accelerator.”
We've always put a high priority on making it possible for cutting-edge decentralized solutions to be built within our ecosystem, so that the blockchain startup ecosystem as a whole can reach its full potential.
Let's bring the world to Ethereum!
Website | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn